To celebrate Oregon Wine Month in May, we’re offering an immersive 3-night wine and food getaway unlike any other. Enter now for your chance to explore the soil, sea and air of Oregon’s terroir.
One grand prize winner and guest will soar above the vines for a Willamette Valley tour by air with pilot Scott Neal, winemaker at Coeur de Terre Vineyards.
The lucky winner will need to come rested. The complete grand prize includes:
- 3 nights in McMinnville at the Atticus Hotel
- Aerial tour of the Willamette Valley
- Lunch on the coast at the Stephanie Inn
- Winery & vineyard tour and tasting at Coeur de Terre Vineyard
- Dinner at The Barberry Restaurant
- Intimate winery tour with Eola-Amity Experience
- Cheese tasting and tour at Briar Rose Creamery
- Round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines
Three runners-up will join Cellar 503 to continue exploring great Oregon wine at home. Cellar 503 features Oregon wineries that produce fewer than 10,000 cases, and are often not widely distributed. Each wine shipment will be delivered to your door with detailed tasting notes and stories of the winemakers.
All you have to do is enter. Go for it.