- This event has passed.
2018 Pinot Noir Barrel Tastings at Winter’s Hill
May 18 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 26, 2019
May 18-19 & 25-26, 2019
You are invited to sit down with us to sample through several barrels of our 2018 vintage Pinot noir. The wines you will be tasting will be offered as Futures at a 30% discount purchased by the case, or 20% discount purchased by the half case. We are also open for our regular walk in tasting flight at the bar.
- Case: $648
- Futures case: $453
- Half Case: $324
- Futures half case:$259
- Free ground shipping on all Futures purchases
Each seating will consist of 12 people. $15 tasting. Complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members, or if you purchase futures.
Seating times: 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Accolades from past Single Block Series wine
- Years Best US Pinot Noir: Wine & Spirits
- Portland Monthly Oregon’s 50 Best Wines: vintage 2012, 2013
- 95 points: PinotFile
- 94 points: Wine & Spirits, PinotFile
- 93 points: Wine & Spirits, Vinous, Pinot File
- 92 points: Vinous, PinotFile
- 91 points: Wine Enthusiast, PinotFile, Burghound, Pinot Report
- 90 points: Wine Enthusiast, PinotFile, Burghound, Pinot Report, International Wine Report, JamesSuckling.com
Please note we will be closed Memorial Day Monday