- This event has passed.
Release Event: 3 Columbia Gorge Wineries release Pinot Noir affected by Eagle Creek Fire
July 13 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$12 – $15
The Eagle Creek Fire of 2017 burned nearly 50,000 acres in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. Phelps Creek Vineyards, along with local winery partners Mt. Hood Winery and Stave & Stone Winery are each donating $3 from every bottle of Smoky Pinot Noir to the Eagle Creek Restoration Fund.
During the fire, the Eagle Creek Restoration Fund was established to aid the recovery of the Columbia River Gorge. The fund is dedicated to rebuilding the hiking trails that were closed due to the fire. Learn more at https://www.nationalforests.org/get-involved/eagle-creek-fire-restoration-fund
On Saturday, July 13th – Phelps Creek Vineyards, Mt. Hood Winery and Stave & Stone Wine Estates will release each of their Smoky Pinot Noirs at their Tasting Rooms.
Phelps Creek Vineyards
- Wine Release: 2017 Calamity Pinot Noir
- Tasting Room: 1850 Country Club Road, Hood River, Oregon 97031
- Purchase Tickets at: https://calamitypinotnoir.eventbrite.com
Mt. Hood Winery
- Wine Release: 2017 Eagle Creek Pinot Noir
- Tasting Room: 2882 Van Horn Dr, Hood River, OR 97031
Stave & Stone Wine Estates
- Wine Release: 2017 Pinot Noir- Broken Boulder Vineyards
- Tasting Room: 3827 Fletcher Dr. Hood River, Oregon 97031