- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Personally Identifiable Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any personally identifiable information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personally identifiable information.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.