Wherever you are – in Oregon or around the country – there’s a Giving Season offer waiting for you. Wineries statewide are saying thanks with holiday promotions and charitable donations. Shop now through New Year’s Eve.
The nine members of the PDX Urban Wineries Association are offering 20% off any online purchase. See them all in our Giving Season gift guide plus additional offers such as these:
- Boedecker Cellars is donating 5% of gross sales of Pandemic Relief Pinot Noir to Street Roots, a weekly alternative newspaper sold by people experiencing homelessness and poverty.
- RAM Cellars will donate $5 on select bottles to the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund or to the Q Center in Portland.
photo by Carolyn Wells Kramer
More than 65 wineries from the Willamette Valley Wineries Association launched The Giving Season with a $7,000 collaborative donation to the Oregon Food Bank Network. See them all in our gift guide plus additional offers such as these:
- MonksGate Cellars is offering a $20 gift card for every $100 spent.
- Perkins Harter will compliment any 12-bottle purchase with a free virtual tasting with the winemaker.
- The Carlton Winemakers Studio will include a Studio wine opener and complimentary future tasting with purchase of three bottles or more.
The Columbia River Gorge is a small but mighty and diverse region. Find soft reds, sharp whites and much in between. See all the Gorge is offering in our gift guide plus additional deals such as these:
- Phelps Creek Vineyards will donate $5 from each purchase of their Columbia Gorge-ous Pair to One Community Health Center to support local agriculture workers. Also, for each bottle purchased in person at the tasting room or vineyard, the second bottle is 50% off.
- Idiot’s Grace will donate a percentage of proceeds to World Central Kitchen, a food-based crisis non-profit.
- Cathedral Ridge Winery is offering 10% off any online purchase of three bottles or more and shipping is included at $100 or more.
Participating Rogue Valley Wine Country wineries are offering 10% off up to five bottles, 20% off six bottles or more, and a donation to Rogue Food Unites to support their neighbors impacted by COVID-19 and the summer wildfires. See them all in our gift guide plus additional offers from Southern Oregon producers such as these:
- Abacela will include a complimentary Pioneer Flight with purchase of three or more bottles.
- Bradley Vineyards is offering 10% off their seasonal Pinot noir, called Blitzen.